Monday, December 1, 2008

A better start

After my first blog, I learnt loads about blogging and its delights. I learnt that there are a few things on that blog which I don't want some people to see and I cant afford to delete them either. So had to start a new blog.

Although the contents of the previous blog are available in another blog, since I like this name, I would want my new blog to have this name. To those friends whom I have mentioned/described ;) in my previous blog, I still got the content at another place.

I hurt a lot of people's feelings in my previous blog. And I believe Gridder gets the top spot in it. To Gridder - "Hey buddy!! Although I don't know your real name, if you read my previous article from Vaishu or someone and felt bad, I am really sorry for it !!!"

I had to say this because I know I was a jerk back then. Heck, I am a jerk even now...lolzz....hehehe !!!!

Hope to make better use of this blog. I hardly got any response for my last blog. I learnt not to expect it. I was down a little because of it. I realised that blogs are for my own satisfaction which might help a few others !!!!

2 comments:

Bad MF said...

Believe it or not, I've been checking your blog every month the past year. I checked for new posts every single month and thought you had given up on blogging.

Raj

Bad MF said...

I understand I was cause of some.. trouble when I commented on your previous blog. To put it simply I was a very irritable and acerbic person at that time. Sorry about that.