After I sprained my foot back in the month of November, it wasn't the same ever since. I had endured a lot of pain to reduce the swelling and by the end of it, I hoped it would be back to normal, but no. Although the swelling was gone, the pain remained. I kept twisting the ankle in all different angles to get used to the pain. It took me some days and yet the I still feel pain when I twist my ankle to the extremes. I could walk after that but not run and jump. I could not even dance. I was so worried I wont be able to dance that I started running slowly even if it pained me. I kept running and slowly the pain reduced. I was able to run fairly fast now, not as good as I used to run before. But there is a definitely improvement.
I could not dance yet as my ankle would pain severely when jerked. But nevertheless, I kept doing it until the pain started to reduce, or until I got used to the pain. Now I can do almost everything like running, jumping, climbing stairs, dancing etc, but not like before. The sprain definitely showed its effect.
I hoped to go to Kapol near Allwin's house to fix it. After all they are good. They fixed my mom's broken arm quite effectively. But ironically, I could not make time to go there as something or the other would come up. I could have gone this Monday but we have our Christmas Town hall on 25th December. If I manage to get an off on that day, I wont be able to dance and enjoy with the bandage. Hence I postponed my plans again. I hope I can make it by next Monday, or ill have to apply for leave and go during weekdays.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment