Sunday, December 7, 2008

Vinayakudu

Given the controversies about the movie, I was more than tempted to watch it. I planned to watch in Prasad's Multiplex with Ravi but it isn't easy to get tickets on Sunday without prior booking. We decided upon Gokul theatre. Ravi was there on time, and I as usual was late. He was waiting in queue for me. It was a quite sizable queue. Ravi was a little apprehensive if we would be able to get the tickets or not.


I offered to approach a few ladies for the tickets. That was what I did when I went for Happy Days with Sandeep & Sridhar. We were killing the time discussing our project. Ravi had a nice idea about the idea for our project. I started my work from that day itself. Even he has been putting effort, but I guess it is quite tough to design the whole thing. It could be a little easier if I could only design and embedded system part and buy a branded proximity reader system. Maintaining database would be another task.


Vivek could help us out with that. Besides, it would look good in his portfolio as well. We got tickets quicker than we expected. We still had 1 hour to wait. Went for some windowless window shopping at Erragadda. I was showing the shoes he could buy and were having fun. We bought my favorite Agra sweet there. Ravi did not like it. It was just too sweet for him.


We then went back to theatre and got into our seats. The movie about a fat guy who falls in love with a girl and this girl has ego problem. Initially she would hate him. Later, she becomes his friend and in the end Shamelessly expresses her love for him. The movie is lined with a string of jokes and criticism. It depicts how girls dont go for good looks or fat bank balance. They want "Fat" hearts.....!!! literally...!!!!

After the movie, we wanted to board buses to our respective destinations, but I was too active to go by bus. I told Ravi, I would walk and forced him to come along with me. He was first surprised that I would walk till my home, I told me It is nothing, I walked him till his house and then Ravi forced me to go home by auto.

All in all, I had a nice time...!!!!

No comments: